Hey guys and girls.
So this amazing lady, http://randombytesfromlife.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Liebster Bloggers Award, for which I’m heartily thankful to her. I’m actually new here, joined WordPress in December 2014. I find this site to be an amazing platform to share my thoughts with you people. I greatly thank YOU guys for taking out precious moments from your busy lives and reading my blog. It is a real encouragement and I always appreciate positive criticism.
These are the answers to the questions asked:
- Why do you love blogging? I like blogging because it is one of the most effective ways of delivering your thoughts to people all around the world. I can write a lot openly, without any hesitation and with complete consistency. Also, I love writing. It is my passion.
- What is your primary job? I have recently finished my bachelors in Biomedical Engineering with the grace of Almighty Allah, Alhamdulillah.
- Have you gotten the benefits from blogging? If yes, please mention 2 of them! I got peace of mind, to be very honest. I love when I pour out all my thoughts in words and it gives me a great pleasure. Secondly, I get to read beautiful writings here from other gems, whose words have the strength to shine your day.
- What is your favorite place in your country that you have visited? I can’t say much as I’ve only ever visited Islamabad, Abbottabad and Murree and thus I don’t really qualify to answer this question, as yet.
- Have you ever visited Pakistan? I have lived in Pakistan all my life. Karachi is my city.
- What is your favorite past time activity? Reading and writing, mostly. Apart from that, I am an avid social networking fan.
- How do you get the ideas for your blog? It can be anything that catches my attention or any idea that floats randomly and words start to fabricate on their own. It can be something that I observed while on the road or something that I observed on television or something that I experienced in the past, etc.
- Do you like sport? Which sport do you like? I only like playing badminton, that’s all. Not a sports fan.
- What place (city in this world) you wish to visit in the future (Insha’Allah)? Why? It’s my desire to visit Paris, the city of love.
- What is your own language? Urdu is my mother tongue.
- Do you feel hurt, if someone speaks very badly to you? Would you like to forgive him/her for Allah’s pleasure? Jazak Allah! Yes I do get hurt, but it is momentary. Mostly, I tend to tune out such people. Yes, I usually forgive them. I don’t like to keep grudges, but I never ever forget.
I’ve nominated the following people for this award:
Congratulations to all nominees, now answer these questions and follow the Liebster award rules mentioned below:
- Why do you love blogging?
- What is your primary job?
- Have you gotten the benefits from blogging? If yes, please mention 2 of them!
- What is your favorite place in your country that you have visited?
- Have you ever visited Pakistan?
- What is your favorite past time activity?
- How do you get the ideas for your blog?
- Do you like sport? Which sport do you like?
- What place (city in this world) you wish to visit in the future (Insha’Allah)? Why?
- What is your own language?
- Do you feel hurt, if someone speaks very badly to you? Would you like to forgive him/her for Allah’s pleasure? Jazak Allah!
Liebster Award Rules:
1.Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post. DONE
2. Answer the 11 questions they asked you. DONE
3. Nominate 5- 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers or fewer. DONE
4. Now Create 11 questions to ask your nominees. DONE
5. Make sure to let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award. DOING NOW
Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog! DONE